19 October 2011

Wednesday Evening

Although I didn't want to leave Michael this afternoon, I felt happier as he looked better than when I'd arrived, was definitely more alert and when sleeping was much more relaxed.

Good journey home again although when I neared my exit on the M40 there was a warning that there was major traffic on the M25. My problem was I am completely unaware of junction numbers - think I get off at 19 but really not sure. Anyway, took a gamble it was the other way (anti clockwise or not!!) And thankfully I was correct. It was major traffic going towards Heathrow. Think perhaps I need to be more 'junction aware'.

Had a very chilled evening. Very rarely have a bath (pong I hear u say!) and normally grab a shower. Whenever I do have a bath though, Michael has always run it in for me. Fancied a bath tonight but no Michael - I had to opt for second best and have to say Aaron did a pretty good job - perfect temperature and just enough bubbles. It's all those 'stupid' things that I look forward to - long way off I know :(

Night x
Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment