23 October 2011

Sunday

As much as I hate getting up sooo early on a Sunday to take Nathan to the stables, there is something about being out and about when the world is asleep. Even managed to sort the house out while the other two slept!!

Lauren and I went to Brent Cross as she still had some birthday vouchers left and seems to have grown out of yet another wardrobe full of clothes. I cannot understand why people go there for pleasure. Now admittedly I am the world's worst shopper, but the amount of people who are having a leisurely stroll around the shops, with their entire family, stopping those of us on a mission (which is, buy as quickly as possible and get out). Surely there's better place to have a day out than Brent Cross. My take on local shopping centres is: if you're actually wanting to buy things without browsing in every shop, go to Harlequin; if you just fancy a day trip out - Brent Cross is the place for you. So glad to get home.

I feel like I should be saying it's odd doing all these things without Michael but to be honest it's so long that we've had anything normal in our household. For the last 18 months it's been quite usual that I've been out and about with the kids. With his drug regime and afternoon sleep, we always used to go off without him. To be honest, if he wasn't sleeping, he didn't really have the energy anyway. Can't wait for all that to change.

His parents kept him company today
Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment