11 October 2011

Day 3

Rather bleary eyed this morning. Slept well but just not long enough. Slowly getting myself together before I walk over to Michael.

When I left him last night he wasn't fantastic. Still quite uncomfortable and a bit confused (guessing from everything being pumped into him). At one point a bag of fluid - nothing to do with pain relief - finished. The machine beeped and he got it into his mind that it was his pain pump. For 15 mins we had a very repetitive conversation where he asked when the nurse was coming to change it, I told him there was nothing to change as that bag was finished, he said he needed his pain relief, I told him he still had it, he asked when the nurse was coming ...........

When I left, a fan had been put in the room as he really was extremely hot and sweaty (no temperature).

Just hoping today's a little better.

xx

Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment