25 October 2011

Tuesday

Another day and now that the sun has actually come up, this is my most awake of the day! Can't stand these dark mornings. The alarm goes off but I don't really hear it - its part of my dreams. Eventually I manage to drag myself out of bed, keeping one ear on the traffic news. Why does the M25 always get mentioned??

Well the kids have now gone to school. Tantrums over hair not doing what it should (and that's not even Lauren) and usual siblings spats over nothing but now the house is peaceful. I'm just cycling while catching up on another soppy American series. I used to do lots of walking from and to the station when Michael's been in UCH. All I do is now sit on my bottom in the car so feel I should do something energetic. I've got the time as I can't see the point in leaving before 9 as I'll just sit in traffic.

Hopefully the journey won't take too long this morning. On the way home yesterday, tried to cut of the M40 early as the radio said M25 traffic from junction 18-25 - 1hour delay. At last I've remembered which junction I get on and off!! Thought I would be really clever but no such luck and I arrived on the M25 anyway. Meanwhile - no traffic and when the next traffic update came on, it said traffic from 21 - 19. Now I've just got to figure clockwise and anticlockwise!!!

Will let you know how I find Michael. Looked more like himself yesterday so let's hope there's a little more progress today. I'm armed with cheese, ice-pops, jelly and crackers. I'll let you know how much he eats and how much I get through.

xx


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment