14 October 2011

Day 6 : 4.10 pm

Michael's asleep having had a small walk along the corridor. Again, he has slept a lot during the day and really had to push himself to do the walk. Now I had asked his permission to blog the next bit and he has consented......

So we're (Michael, nurse and I) half way up the corridor and he gets a little way up and needs to sit down and rest. So I get him a chair and then he needs the loo. So I run back to the room to get a bottle. Michael then sits on the chair, doing what he needs to do, while the nurse and I try and stand in front of him to keep his dignity (although I think by telling u that, he's now lost it). Thankfully there was no one else around. To be honest, with a bowel condition, Michael lost his dignity a long time ago and I guess you've just got to see the funny side.

He made it back to the room, exhausted. Another 10 mins of re-sorting all his lines, and back to sleep......


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment