15 October 2011

Day 7 : 6.30pm

Just walking to car - so nice to get some fresh air. Going home to be with kids - really miss them. Feel bad about going as the surgeon came in about 1 hour ago and has decided to do a quick unzipping tomorrow to clear out gunk that's around his bowel and weeping out his wound. He's told us its nothing to worry about - it will be very quick and hopefully help Michael to start feeling better.

I'd already told boys coming home and my first thought was 'how do I tell them I'm not' but then realised it was silly to stay - I can't do anything whilst he's in theatre anyway. Hopefully by the afternoon he'll be feeling better, although unfortunately still not good enough to see the kids.


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment