12 October 2011

Day 4 : 10.40 pm

Just a quick entry tonight. Home - and can't wait to fall asleep in my lovely comfy bed that I haven't seen for so long.

It's been so lovely to see the kids but has made me realise how hard the next months r going to be. We really did nothing very much but I was just happy to be with them and, although they knew it was only for a short time, they loved being home. Nothing like your own bed.

I really would have loved to jump into bed at 8 but dragged myself along until now. I realised that it was so much easier just having to worry about Michael, and just have the short walk back to my room. But that can't carry on indefinitely as the kids need some sort of stability. So from next week I'll be 'commuting' so the kids can stay at home. There may be some nights where I'll stay over, but generally I'll come back to my comfy bed.

Really hope Michael's doing ok. Hate not being there.

Sleep is calling. Night xx

Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment