15 October 2011

Ahhh tea!

Feel a bit better now, although I was a bit perturbed in the cafe (more like a school kanteen) when one of the staff told me I wasn't allowed to sit where I'd chosen. Being a weekend, it's very quiet (or maybe that's just cause of the food they serve!) So they've left a lot of chairs on tables and used some as barriers to stop u sitting in certain places. Sunny day and needed some fresh air so I chose the seat nearest the garden, where the door was open. The chair wasn't on the table and no make shift barrier. Thought I was safe but alas no "you can't sit there". I just cannot believe some people's mentality. Talk about jobsworth. If I had the energy I should have played the old 'my husband's had a bowel transplant' card and maybe I could have had the seat of my choice!!! Maybe I'll move when they're not watching.


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment