9 October 2011

11.15 am

Tea break time. Just needed a breath of air - ICU makes me feel a little light headed. He's doing ok - lots of monitors beeping and fluids going in. Its just constantly trying to keep the pain under control.

He's been turned and had a back wash and they're very conscious of back sores. That was a task in itself. Two nurses and a lot of agony for Michael. He'll have that done every 3-4 hours.

Michael spoke to the Reg this morn about the donor as he's been thinking about it a lot. I can't think about it yet. I'm quite squeemish but have got used to all the blood (just about) and tubes but when talking about certain things I find I start to feel like I'm going to pass out. Ridiculous I know - maybe an over active imagination!!

Back to Michael's bedside

xx


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment