31 October 2011

Monday afternoon

Michael got changed into one of those stunningly sexy gowns and was wheeled to theatre at 2.20 pm. As much as I hate it, I know Michael hates it more - but how many times do we have to do this. Anyhow, guess it's all over now and he should be back in his room soon.

There was no point in me hanging around, so made the most of it and drove home before it got dark. Stopped off to get Michael some Lucozade (personally I think its disgusting but that's the taste he fancies at the moment) and was casually looking through the food aisles - well actually the sweet aisles but realised it was pointless buying anything until that stomach of his realises it's got to work. Also I really don't need the temptation of all that nosh just sitting there! The Surgeon assured us that the stomach will start working - just hope it's soon so Michael can start moving forward.

Half an hour of peace before the kids return. Not long enough for a sleep - caffeine will just have to suffice.

xx

Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment