8 October 2011

He's just gone to theatre - first time he's ever walked. But at least they let me go with him. I left him at the door and I guess by now they've started to prep. The surgeon came in to the room beforehand to go thru his side of things. Gave me confidence as he was such a calm whilst the two of us had been working ourselves up.

The whole night's been such a blur. We both managed to sleep a little - in a way it was the easiest way to get thru the waiting. We came with books, dvds, knitting but nothing was used. In fact the time went quicker than I had anticipated but these next hours will definitely not.

I feel a bit numb now. Such a whirlwind and now just waiting (again!).

The sun is now up and a new day - hopefully a completely new start for Michael.

Will keep u posted.

xx


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment