10 October 2011

The other Patient

Had to post a blog about our other patient, Waffle who in fact is, by all accounts, a terrible patient.

He has been staying with my sis and brother-in-law who have been fantastic to him. Giving him all the love and attention one dog could ask for - their own dog must be very put out!! He hasn't been eating or drinking and when Aaron went round to see him on Sunday, apparently Waffle couldn't contain his excitment. The only way he could get Waffle to drink though was by putting water on his finger for Waffle to lick off. Michael better not get any ideas.

Then last night I get a text from my sis asking if Waffle eats poached salmon. Hello - dog food or fresh salmon?!? I think in the end he opted for the smoked haddock. Not sure if she offered dessert.

Then today, being a little brighter, he's been for a short walk. My brother in law gets home and Waffle jumps up to greet him, raising up his poorly bad leg for effect. 'Give me some sympathy'.

A friend suggested the perhaps Waffle should start his own blog. Watch this space!


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment