16 November 2011

Wednesday

When I last saw Michael yesterday, he was pretty comfortable and feeling a little more positive. Today, he's had an ok day - still a little bit of sickness which isn't even related to eating anything but thank goodness still no temperature.

I'm just getting more and more tired, and the early nights just don't seem to happen. Today was a catch up on things day but I was on go slow and it didn't help that when I arrived at Harlequin, I'd forgotten my wallet. None too pleased I can tell you. Only good thing was getting a parking space on the first floor second time round rather than the 4th!!!

The kids are great and seem happy enough with their once a week visit. We've slotted into our routine of kids off to school, me off to hospital, kids come home, me come home, eat, sleep. Obviously they have homework in between and I have the usual house chores. The last few weeks I've also had the joys of a 'teenage' daughter to deal with - a real journey of discovery. Thinking of writing a new blog - 'www.sureiwasnotlikethat@blogspot.com'!!!

For the first time, I'm having two 'days off' in a row. Tomorrow we're looking at another sixth form (how aging is that? Sure I only left school about 10 years ago?!?!?).

Looking forward to another outing with Michael on Friday - if dry, think I'll get him to wrap up warm and we'll get some fresh air. Apparently there's a roof top garden somewhere - we'll go exploring!!

Now off to watch some very cute polar bears.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment