9 November 2011

Wednesday Evening

Thankfully Nathan is absolutely fine. Forced him to have a walk and get some fresh air and by the end of the afternoon was ravenous and back to his normal self. Back to school tomorrow.

No more results from any of Michael's tests. Wish I had more to report, or at least something positive, but all remains the same as the last few days. Keep hoping when I get to the hospital each day that there'll be some progress (however small) but over the last week..... nothing :(

And please please know that if I haven't blogged for a while, this doesn't mean that anything is wrong. Generally just means I just haven't had time. Often when I'm at the hospital, really don't get a chance - Michael doesn't really sleep during the day and I feel guilty spending more time with my phone than with him. And when I'm at home, catching up on things, again I don't always get an opportunity to blog. So we'll go with the common phrase 'no news is good news' or, the alternative 'no news is..... no news'.

Let's hope tomorrow, I have something different (and hopefully) positive to report.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment