9 November 2011

Wednesday - 1.00pm

Managed a walk. On route popped back into Michael's old bathroom and retrieved the soft toilet roll that he'd left behind. Can't have Michael using sandpaper.

Returned to his room and got told off by one of the care assistants for taking two extra blankets. When Michael's at his coldest, he needs about 7 blankets to keep him warm. That's together with the fleece blanket I brought him up. Some evenings because there's not enough blankets, they've given him sheets (really keep you warm!) so I thought I'd plan in advance. Apparently there's barely enough blankets to go round the ward. I'll have to take them next time when no ones looking.

Got to dash off home now. Nath not well - my lovely friend picked him up from school for me. I think he needs me more today than Michael.


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment