2 November 2011

Wednesday midday

How guilty do I now feel for taking my time to get here? Just as I arrived in the room, Michael was being whisked downstairs for a CT scan. His temperature spiked again yesterday, around 5pm, and hasn't gone down since. So yet again they're looking for an infection - assume they're looking for collections of fluid. How many times?? Everytime I hope things could move forward, we seem to take a further step backwards.

Sitting outside the scan room - takes about 10 mins and then we'll go back to the room and wait for the results. Poor Michael looks so hot, sweaty and exhausted.

Feed did go on last night - I think with all his energies taken up with the temperature, and the continuing sickness, he seemed to cope ok.

Will keep u posted x


Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment