24 January 2012

Tuesday 23 January 2012

There was me moaning yesterday that I didn't think the feed was the problem, and today the hospital called to say the Surgeon wants Michael back in to investigate further. I wanted to go with but the hospital didn't really want to wait until tomorrow as a bed was available (I did request a sea view for Michael!). Bad enough that Michael was going back into hospital, without the kids having a clue, so I didn't want to not be around when the they got home. Thankfully his Dad was around to take him in. I'm now waiting to hear that he's arrived, although I can't imagine that they'll be much 'investigations' today.

Obviously we were both disappointed that Michael's had to go back into hospital but hopefully it won't be for too long and, more importantly, they'll sort out these problems he's been experiencing.

I'll keep you posted.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment