19 January 2012

How being at home can drive two people crazy!!

Just some observations today......

Is it me or is it quite obvious that crackers do not generally go in the soft food group? We sat down for a late lunch today - Michael put a piece of bread in the toaster and I told him that toast wasn't really soft food and reminded him that his soft diet is to help with his stoma output. No problem until he then sat down with the box of crackers. I have to admit that I did lose it but in my mind it's so very clear that there's absolutely no difference between crackers and toast.

Now I know Michael's trying to be very helpful around the house - you know, putting things away so you don't know where they are..... Well I was in the midst of cleaning the toilet - had sprayed the cleaner on it and then got side tracked into doing something else. When I did go back to finish the job off, the seat was down (when does a man ever close the lid?!). So - he'd managed to use the loo and not notice that it was covered in cleaner :)

Just the usual daily routine - argghhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment