15 September 2011

I'm blogging now!!

Michael always wanted me to keep everyone up to date on his blog once he goes into hospital.   I took it one step further and started my own blog.   Just means, when we do finally get that call, I know what I'm doing, and you'll all know how/what we're doing.  It's taken me a bit of time to get my blog up and running - it's so hard finding what colours complement each other on screen.   But  I think it looks pretty now, so off we go.

Today is the day Michael goes on the list.   Bizarre that we've been waiting for this since about May and now it's finally here.   To be honest, we've been living in limbo for months now and this is just more of the same, but a little more stress added.   Trying very hard to get organised - started to pack kids' cases this afternoon.  The bare essentials are all there and they'll just have to add the rest as and when.  Thankfully they are all of an age now that they should be able to organise themselves and pack what they need for a few days away from home.  It's not like they don't have keys to get in the house if they have forgotten anything.   I would though like to be as pre-organised as possible.  Trouble is, my mind is everywhere at the moment and can't seem to think about anything properly.

End of another day, where I don't seem to have organised what I wanted to.   I guess tomorrow's another day - well, unless that call comes!!!   We both keep saying that the reality is it won't happen immediately but who knows - not sure how I'll cope with this constant 'will it be today/tonight'.  Anyway, we'll keep you posted.

xx

1 comment:

  1. I think you're amazing Justine - trying to keep strong for everyone must be so hard but you always seem to be able to do it. You're always smiling and keeping positive.

    Thinking of you all.

    Lots of Love

    Martine Singer



    lots of love

    Martine Singer

    ReplyDelete