8 February 2012

I haven't blogged for some time as I felt no one was interested in my daily life of dog walking, cleaning, baking keeping Michael company and giving just the right level of sympathy and generally just keeping myself busy whilst we wait for some major breakthrough in Michael's recovery.

Now, sitting here in the waiting room at Oxford, I've realised I'd much rather be doing any of the above. We arrived just before 10am. It's now after 11am, and I'm struggling to stay awake. Michael was called about 15 mins ago for his bloods. I'm guessing that as he hasn't returned, they're having the usual difficulties and he'll either come out black and blue, or they'll give up and take the blood through of his PICC line.

Think this is the busiest clinic has been since we started coming. Think it's going to be a long day .......

Justine

read my blog:www.the-transplant-wife.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment